If you’re like more than 60% of Americans, you want to be your own boss, and have your own business. You probably have a skill set that lends itself to the business you’re dreaming of starting, a great idea, or
Gone are the days when people’s buying decisions were influenced by what they saw and heard on television, radio, magazines and newspaper ads. According to Nielsen, 80% of people trust the recommendations of friends, neighbors and their peers, over traditional
Your patients & potential patients are on social media! (Pew Research Center) 72% of online adults use Facebook 23% of online adults use Twitter 25% of online adults use LinkedIn People are talking about you, your practice & specialty, online.
As we all learned in business school, 90% of companies that fail, do so due to poor management. That means the other 10% have owners/managers who have figured out how to run a successful business. Everyone knows that the financials
Every business should have a social conscience. Helping those in need is not only a moral obligation, but a social expectation as well. Companies are expected to give time, resources and/or money to charity, in today’s world. As much as
YES! It’s that simple. No matter the size of your business, it is very important to be actively participating in the conversations that your customers are having. According to Pew Internet Research, 73% of all adults who use computers, also